Autor Tema: Bellanaija Groomsmen * Nigerian Styles  (Leído 518 veces)

FinnBoliva

• [url=https://www.Bellanaija.com/tag/the-dreamers/][img]https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/AFRIFF-25.jpg[/img][/url]The Style Week is more than! A significant kiss and thank u for all these who dropped by and left comments. I tried to
    • Ver Perfil
    • Bellanaija Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding : Nigeria Relationships
Bellanaija Groomsmen * Nigerian Styles
« en: Diciembre 06, 2017, 06:54:46 pm »
The Style Week is more than! A significant kiss and thank u for all these who dropped by and left comments. I tried to function a variety of Nigerian designers with diverse style philosphies. Nigerian Fashion Sector is increasing and becoming an influential inventive force du jour. With no formal style education, Deola Sagoe has been capable to establish herself as Nigeria's most internationally renowned designer. Deola apprenticed at her mother's tailoring studio while studying for her Masters degree in Finance at the University of Lagos, Nigeria. Ever considering that then she has consistently dazzled us with her designs. Deola has shown collections at the New York Style Week, Rome Haute Style Week and the Nokia Cape Town Style Week. She was the chosen designer for the CatWALK The Globe - Style For Food kickoff event in Lagos and also one particular of the principal designers for this year's Face of Africa competition. With a knack for combining uncommon fabrics with special embellishments, Deola delivers showstopping clothes and designs. Deola Sagoe has definitely solidified her spot as an African Style Icon. The particular person hugging Deola on the runway (in the final photo) is Nigerian actress/musician, Omotola Jalade. Possibly she is Deola Sagoe' muse?

AsoEbiBella is right here a day later than usual. Technical challenges. You guys are so gorgeous! We have Sooo substantially beauty to share - virtually 200 styles right now! AsoEbiBella in the topic line and involve your name in the e-mail! By the way, our Instagram page @BellaNaijaWeddings is virtually 50k - we love inspiring you with wedding style everyday - comply with us! Due to a technical glitch this week, we couldn’t name all our IG & e-mail submissions. Please send us more hot male and types for pregnant ladies! We guarantee the preggers edition will be up soon. Use the hash tag on Instagram or e-mail us weddings "at" bellanaija.com. If you didn’t see your pic here, no worries - tag a couple extra - make confident they’re clear! See you next week!

My Style is a single of our favourite attributes on the BN Style web page, and judging from the responses it gathers, I can safely say, it has our readers interested. BellaNaija reader Stella Uzo is our My Style concentrate for this edition. She was born in Enugu state, Nigeria, graduated from Nursing school, obtained a Masters Degree in Organization Administration and just became a mother. Sounds like a lot correct? Classy, edgy and fun. My style has certainly evolved over the years. I love to experiment with prints, patterns and colours. Even though I am fairly a shy person, my style becomes the avenue with which I express myself, my thoughts and creativity.

I commonly shop at Zara, JCrew, Madewell, Asos, H&M, Shopbop, Net-a-porter, Saks & Fifth, River Island, BCBG, Virgos Lounge, Aqua by Aqua and just about anyplace that has a style that appeals to me. I tend to obtain much more statement and classy pieces that I can style in distinct strategies. Most of the time I keep to one or two looks. I have a adore for bangs and when in a although I do braids. When it comes to accessories, I am a significant shoe fan. I think a wonderful pair of heels can transform a easy outfit. With regards to sunglasses, I am a bit obsessed with ray ban aviators. With my pregnancy, I feel styling has been intriguing. This is due to the fact due to my continuous physique modifications although getting pregnant, I had to adjust and generate new styles for myself.

Transitioning from my pre-pregnancy wardrobe to garments suitable for pregnancy wasn’t that complicated for me. I didn’t acquire a lot of maternity garments except two or 3 pairs of jeans. Since I could match in most of my old garments, I applied a ‘belly band’ or ‘belly belt’ to extend the buckles of my pants. Towards the later stages of my pregnancy and as the weather warmed up, I wore flowy dresses and I went up a dress size just to accommodate my expanding belly. I often go for comfy garments, fun prints and colours that reflect my style. I wore heels in the course of my pregnancy but none that was uncomfortable.

Samsung Galaxy Mega

Nokia Lumia 1020

Live At FreedomHall

Andy Murray (Grand slam)

"Outstanding Contribution to Fashion Communication Award" - 2010

"Very best Event Coverage On the web Award" - 2011 and 2012

NeedleKraft Fashion Show & Awards

Most occasions, I wore heels for brief periods of time. Every single pregnant woman is different with regards to physique structure. It is usually tricky to come across products that compliment one’s style in the course of pregnancy and I give her props for her style choices. What matters is she feels very good with whatever she wears. Each pregnant lady is distinctive. It is vital that we embrace the gorgeous encounter of pregnancy and put on garments that accentuate the growing bump. Normally put on something that is comfortable and exciting - it is okay to be a fashionable pregnant lady. Obtain out what works for you, embrace it and put on it confidently.

My typical day look can go from a pair of jeans to mixed prints and heels depending on the season. For perform, I appreciate pencil skirts and ankle pants in plain colors and prints. I am a significant fan of JCrew pants and skirts for perform. For a night look, I have a tendency to lean towards edgier and glam outfits. Terrific pair of jeans, v-neck tees, a statement necklace and a pair of heels and red lipstick. It would be a mix of Gwen Stefani and Victoria Beckham’s since of their classy and edgy take on styles. They kept entertaining designs by way of each their pregnancies.

Know what works for your physique structure and put on it with self-confidence. Thank you to Stella for sharing her Style with us. For much more data on her style you can discover Stella on her style weblog JadoreFashion . If you are interested in appearing on My Style, just send two images of yourself or that of a buddy depicting a standard day and night appear with a brief summary of your style to style(at)bellanaija(dot)com. When your entry is approved, you will be expected to send in extra photographs and individual commentaries on your style or that of your buddy as the case may well be!

Hey BellaNaijarians, it’s time for Events This Weekend. Watch the 2014 FIFA World Cup matches reside with celebrities, radio presenters, DJs and Jovago employees from now nowadays till the 13th of July. You are invited to define your fragrance character as Montaigne Spot hosts you to a fragrance wardrobe rendezvous. You will also get a complementary sample of Juicy Couture‘s "Viva la Juicy". Segungele and Lyzadora are in town. And Banke Meshida Lawal will be hosting them. Segungele will be teaching guests how to tie his signature geles even though Lyzadora will be teaching how to style your hair and also give you make-up tips.

And of course Banke will be teaching make-up as properly. Face Idibia will be performing at FreedomHall this week. It is a night of attractive reside music, poetry, spoken word, comedy, dance. It is still an open mic, so it’s your opportunity to execute on the same stage with some the most significant artistes. Theatre lovers and closet thespians can relish in the lively and talent-filled expressions at Open Mic Theatre. This edition is tagged the "Homegrown Edition" and attributes performances by Lala Akindoju, OC Ukeje and a host of other individuals. Admission is cost-free for all. Good friends Club will be hosting bankers to an evening of unlimited enjoyable!

The "Dettol Journey To Save 10 Million Children" is a walkathon aimed at reaching 10 Million moms and ultimately directed to assistance save the lives of 10 Million Nigerian children from premature death. Celebrities that will join the walk include things like Chidinma, Kate Henshaw and the Mid Night Crew. The Cambridge Africa Organization Network ("CABN") presents its third annual conference. The CABN will hold its conference themed "Breaking Myths about Success" this Saturday. Speakers at the occasion incorporate Hakeem Belo-Osagie, Chairman of Etisalat Nigeria, Matt Lilley, Africa CEO at Prudential and Akin Odumakinde, CEO of DeltaAfrik. Feeling discouraged, or underwhelmed? Then join other inspired Women of Worth, for some encouragement, enlightenment and empowerment.

The dress code is a dash of pink dazzle. Admission is free but by prior registration. Are you hunting to update your summer appear with some distinctive African print outfits, bags, accessories and fabrics? Then attend the 1 day pop up shop hosted by Nigerian fashion brands Style for Love, Patrick Ayanski and Pishon Accessories. You’re invited to the grill and pool celebration hosted by Bankhead Entertainment. Come and take pleasure in mouth-watering grill menu by the pool side. Patabah Books will be hosting Nike Campbell-Fatoki as she reads from her novel "Thread Of Gold Beads". The novel is a delicate love story, of a young girl coming of age.

It depicts the strength of the human spirit in the face of adversities. Admission is totally free for all. Sufficient is Enough Nigeria (EiE) will hold its initially fundraising dinner to promote its core campaign. The occasion will feature a performance by Timi Dakolo with remarks by Banky W, Omawumi and Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde. Here’s an opportunity to change your complete wardrobe at nearly no price, enjoy up to 70% off males & ladies’ goods, children clothing and accessories, jewelry, shoe, bags, perfumes, and house decor. Emmy Collins London label has decided to set up a pop-up retailer for you to shop from their collection.

Guests that make purchases of N60,000 and above will be rewarded with an exquisite print N15,000 Emmy Collins London English hand-produced silk tie that come in paisley, polka dots and more entertaining prints. For their 2nd edition, the style show is aimed at redefining the entertainment landscape and exploring new corners of the market. There will also be entertainment with musical performances from Nigerian music artistes, comics and celebrity catwalks with stars like Monalisa Chinda, Ini Edo, Kate Henshaw, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde, Uti Nwachukwu, Chidi Mokeme, Fredrick Leonard, Alexx Ekubo, and Zack Orji. Come and watch the Nigerian adaptation of the stage play, For Colored Girls Who Have Thought of Suicide When The Rainbow Is Enuf brought to you by Flytime Productions. All is set for a different breathtaking stage functionality of "A time in Tulipsia" as directed by Michael Adewole and written by Floyd Igbo. Accra Cocktail Week is back! Bars will be offering discounts on cocktails to residents of Accra for a whole week. Inclusion in "Events This Weekend" is Totally free. Note that BN reserves the ideal to pick out which events are featured.

Thanks BellaNaija for posting the on location images and providing Ties that Bind some pre-screening press. Please do stay tune for a magnificent film that brings it all back down to standard high quality story telling. It was a blessing to work with Leila Djansi and this remarkable, brilliant and talented cast and crew. It was truly a group effort, every person pulled their weight to make the film a achievement. I give significantly respect to the people of Saviefe and Ho in the Volta Area of Ghana! I have by no means observed such assistance provided to a production in my life, thank you for welcoming us into your neighborhood. Ghana, I am coming back! When the time is ripe, please come on out and help Ties that Bind…support art, culture and story telling that entertain and educate the globe at massive about us as Africans. Help optimistic stories about us.

Aunty Bella is our agony aunt column on BellaNaija. We launched this column in the early days of BN and periodically function challenges sent in by BN readers. We hope the BN family members can provide insightful suggestions as properly. I just read Isio’s phone check two days ago not being aware of it was going to come about to me so quickly. I am a 33 year old married lady living in the UK. I enjoy my husband so significantly and he says the exact same and we are happily married. It’s all laughter and happiness and we hardly fight or have any difficulties and do most factors with each other. We married a small over two years ago and I had to relocate from Nigeria.

My parents had a really horrible marriage and this created me give my marriage my all with my mantra becoming that I must be content at all costs. I have sacrificed a lot for my husband and I keep bending more than backwards for him all the time in all regions you can consider of financially and anything. To the major gist.I was applying for a job for him yesterday and I required to send the application from his mail box and I woke him up to sign on for me. He did and went back to bed and just after sending the application I went to his inbox and stumbled on a chat amongst him and his ex that he had saved in his e-mail.

Ex: But did not understand you . Hubby: Are you nonetheless there? That was how the conversation ended. I really feel so hurt that I want I could lash out in a way that would actually hurt him. This is somebody that I practically do every little thing for. I couldn’t even continue the other job applications yesterday I had to shut down the computer system right after sending the initial one. I really feel like confronting him but he has some issues at operate at the moment and I am waiting till Monday following he faces the panel to confront him. This is an individual that I can't even list the kind of worth I brought to his life and he knows also and he’s there wishing he could turn back the hands of the clock. We are about purchasing a house and I will tell him I’m not interested any longer and we must just do points solo due to the fact he can turn back the hands of the clock anytime. I am just babbling as I’m still in shock and do not definitely know what to say any longer.

Just about every Nigerian woman wants to appear her very best every day. But sometimes, you may possibly just run out of concepts on what to wear. What should really you do then? The answer is straightforward. If you have a really critical event coming up and you want to put on anything conventional, appear for inspiration on Bella Naija. If you want to know what BellaNaija is all about, check out our article on the web site and its main features. You can get inspired in the procedure! However, it has not been updated because 2016. But you can browse the old entries and come across some inspiration there.

The creator of Bella Naija, Uche Eze, did not want to reveal her identity at initially. She employed an alias and posted issues she enjoyed, like wedding pictures and ideas. Over time, her audience grew, and she decided to come out of the shadows and show herself to the planet. It has different segments that would interest any reader, including news, music, style, beauty, events and, most importantly, weddings. Lovers of various social media rejoice, as Bella Naija can also be located on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and even YouTube. Some segments featured on the web site even have separate social media pages. One particular of the most prominent themes the web page is identified for is their standard featuring of conventional wears. Right here and there, you can see posts with images of individuals in their conventional garments.

You can check out the ‘Style’ section for Bella Naija style news, such as new styles, red carpet outfits and far more. The website also has a complete section devoted to regular Nigerian wedding wears. In the ‘Weddings’ section, you can come across many jaw-dropping and spectacular outfits for brides, grooms and even the wedding attendees. By the latter we clearly imply the Aso Ebi. Aso Ebi is a type of Nigerian classic uniform dress. Commonly it is reserved for specific occasions (like weddings) to make the members of every family stand out. Prior to the wedding, each families decide on their colours and fabrics and on the day of the ceremony, everyone shows up in matching outfits.
My web page :: bella naija